Verónica Méndez Redondo
Address of the company
LA PETITE BLOSSOM
C/ Majadal 27B, 06800 Mérida (Badajoz)
Contact phone number
+34 685 517 467
Domain name for identification
www.lapetiteblossom.es and www.lapetiteblossom.com
1. The intellectual property rights of the website www.lapetiteblossom.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are the property of LA PETITE BLOSSOM to whom correspond the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the site www.lapetiteblossom.com that LA PETITE BLOSSOM makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
1) That it is compatible with the purposes of the website www.lapetiteblossom.com
2) That it is done with the exclusive intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
3) That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way.
4) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. LA PETITE BLOSSOM reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify and update the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation thereof and the conditions of access.
5. LA PETITE BLOSSOM does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid them, correct them or update them.
6. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. LA PETITE BLOSSOM shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of the information. LA PETITE BLOSSOM is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. LA PETITE BLOSSOM does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of third party links referred to on the website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that could produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. LA PETITE BLOSSOM is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark ”LA PETITE BLOSSOM”. With regard to quoting products and services of third parties LA PETITE BLOSSOM acknowledges in favour of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the web site does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever of LA PETITE BLOSSOM about them, as well as support, sponsorship, recommendation by LA PETITE BLOSSOM.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LA PETITE BLOSSOM, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this site must be to your home or front page.
11. LA PETITE BLOSSOM and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, LA PETITE BLOSSOM and the user agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Badajoz (Mérida) (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.